Fewer than 20% of leaders have a strong sense of their own individual purpose.
Clarifying and connecting to your self of yourself as well for your company, energizes and reinvigorates you as you move through change. When you work towards goals that are more meaningful, your drive and stamina increase!
PURPOSE= GOALS + VALUES
Remember your personal tagline will continue to evolve as you do.
“Inspire others to see the infinite possibilities in themselves” -Bonnie St. John (http://bonniestjohn.com/)
- Build and inspire strong relationships to create change in the world.
- Colorful communicator helping people discover who they are.
- Lovingly teach the shoeless to fish.
- Be part of a community.
- Form of water activate purpose.
- To give and receive love.
- To create inspiration to break boundaries.
- No BS, myth busting, kid wrangling, news-ninja, kicking ass with humor and compassion.
- Up and out together and alone.
- I am fiercely real and will help you be too.
- Creating true and sustainable community.
- Assist others to become a beacon of hope.
- To be a truth teller and cut through the crap.
First recognize that the things I want most in my life are NOT the hardest. They are achievable!
Two steps that helped me come up with my purpose (for now!):
1. Identify things I have done well:
Organize events, lead groups, case manage, coordinate volunteers & workshops, fundraise, public speaking, marketing, mentor, listen, gather people
2. Things I Enjoy:
Mentorship, public speaking, writing, building relationships, connections, inspiring, holding space & facilitating inclusion/safe spaces, working with young women, helping others speak their truth, find opportunities, navigate difficult transitions, gather friends, being thoughtful and passionate!
My purpose is to live and lead, embodying self-love through writing, speaking, and partnering to design spaces for others to step into their power.