Finding Answers to the Big Questions
Breaking through confusion, fear, and doubt, I can help you find certainty of where your going, what your doing, and why.
Stressed about college? Frustrated with your job search? Feel like you’re lacking in connections and opportunities?
Where would you like to be 30 days from now?
- Learn how to negotiate effectively, find hidden opportunities, and rise above financial limitations and roadblocks to asking for help
- Create a mission and vision for your life
- Does your definition of success align with your actions and goals?
- Learn how to use your internal compass instead of being influenced by others’ opinions
- Establish your personal board of advisers who will help you succeed in your career
- Walk away from our time together with ideas and strategies that you can rely on for life.
Partial Speaking List & Organizations I’ve Partnered With
Positive Directions, Sex in the Suburbs panel
Anti-Defamation League: Bullying panel
Trinity College Board of Trustees: Retention panel
Trinity College Does Porn Make Sexism Sexy?
Trinity College Take Back the Night
Trinity College Voices Raised in Power
Together Effectively Achieving Multiculturalism (TEAM) Westport: Diversity in Colleges panel
Omega Institute for Holistic Studies: Spoken Secret
Planned Parenthood of Southern New England: Volunteerism
Project Scleroderma: Beneath the Surface Documentary
Advocates for Youth: Building Your Network, Making the Ask
Greens Farms Academy Peer Educators: Body Image, Eating Disorders, Personal Branding
Boys and Girls Club of Milford: Career Success
Project Place: Healthy Living & Coping Skills
Mass Mental Health Center: Compassion Mind Training
Survivor Leadership Collective
Survivor Theatre Project
Rachel Grant Coaching